12.10.2009

Sneak Peek {Amy, Reed and Mr. Noah}

I am so excited to share this post with you! Reed is one of Drew's good friends and surfing buddies and Amy is a good friend of mine and Mr. Noah is one of Carsyn's buds! Needless to say, we love this family.

Amy and I were pregnant together, which was a ton of fun. We had a blast making excuses for eating more and having to buy bigger sized pants. We had the same doctor and even happened to be at appointments at the same time. We went through labor class together and if that doesn't make you true friends, I am not sure what else does! I will never forget the look on Amy's face when they showed the birthing videos!

Amy had Noah about two weeks before I had Carsyn and I was greeeeen with envy. I was so jealous that she was holding her little guy while I was still growing and wondering if I would be holding a little guy or gal! But a year later I barely remember that and our babies are over 14 months old! Crazy!
Anyways, with both of our busy schedules it has taken us months to finally nail down a day to do photos. We finally found a day and we got some great shots.
Isn't Noah a cutie?! While I was editing these Carsyn kept saying Nooooaaaah! Precious!
Enjoy you guys! Thanks for being great people and great friends!


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one beautiful family! And Noah needs to be a baby model in some ads or commercials or something. Great pics Shan. You have become such an amazing photographer!