3.11.2010

WPPI!!

This weekend I had the privilege of attending a WPPI Conference in Las Vegas! (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International)
I have been looking forward to the conference for weeks, but I had NO idea what I would walk away with!! I was overwhelmed with knowledge, encouragement and inspiration for Shan Cunningham Photography!
If you are a photographer that follows my blog and have considered attending WPPI, you should go next year, you will be blessed!
I went with two of my best friends that are also photographers! Rachel and Lindsay! I also met Rachel's sister in law who is a photographer in OKC, Miranda!!

Here are a few photos of us enjoying ourselves and learning tons!
(it was REALLY early, we all look so sleepy ;) love it!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE your short hair! im a major fan! :)