10.30.2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Drew and I are working on starting traditions with our little family. Carsyn was just 3 weeks old last Halloween so we never made it down to the pumpkin patch, in fact I am not even sure that I knew it was Halloween.

This year we got all dressed up in warm sweaters and headed to the pumpkin patch! No one told me that a heat wave had hit so after 3 minutes we were all melting, ready to grab our pumpkin and head home. Drew snapped a few photos of Carsyn and I before we left. There are a few of him as well but they are on another memory card. I am looking forward to continuing on in this tradition next year (but planning a little better for the weather!).





I found the memory card!


I believe this is the last photo before we left. Her face explains the day perfectly!

3 comments:

Lisa Cowan said...

these pics are soo cute!

Faith said...

great pics..drew sure has two beauties in his life:) we have done the same thing with clothing...oregon is so unpredictable!

Pam Clayborn said...

the last one is my favorite! so.so.cute.