10.08.2009

September Wedding: Natalia and Will {Sneak Peek}

Natalia and Will were married at a beautiful home at the top of Mill Valley. If you are getting married in Marin and are looking for a great place to get married, here is your place. You can rent the home for the whole weekend and enjoy your company as well as make your wedding weekend longer and more memorable.

When I met with Natalia to discuss her wedding I knew that it was going to be loads of fun. She did not seem worried about a thing and trusted that all would flow simply. (she had an awesome wedding planner by the way, which helped). The day did flow perfectly, with no evident bumps in the road.

Natalia looked gorgeous and was open to any and every crazy photo idea I had. I love walking away from a wedding weekend knowing that I have made a friend.

How beautiful is she and how cute is the little red Umbrella? Click here to see a gallery of Will and Natalia on their wedding day.

No comments: