3.15.2010

Dawn Family Session {Japanese Tea Gardens: SF}

I love it when Clients become friends! One of the most rewarding parts of my job are my wonderful clients! Getting to meet wonderful, beautiful and unique families on a weekly basis. Who could ask for anything better!?

Dawn contacted me last fall to take her holiday photos and her little girls first birthday party!! When she first called me we ended up chatting for over an hour and I immediately knew I was going to like her! I had a blast getting to know her family and I was super excited to take their photos again this weekend!! Her little girl, Sienna, is just a few months younger than Carsyn and we finally introduced them this weekend!
Sienna is a gorgeous little girl with a bubbly personality and piercing brown eyes!! We had so much fun running around the Japanese Tea Gardens taking photos!
Enjoy the sneak peek!!

No comments: