3.22.2010

Elizabeth and Charlie First Quick Sneak Peek!!

When I saw this first frame on my camera I squealed and did a little happy dance!I love the way they are both looking into each others eyes and how the photo makes you feel. Warm. Full of Love. and Happy. That pretty much sums up EJ and Charlie!

From the first time I met EJ she felt like an instant friend. I felt right at home with her and I knew we were going to have a blast photographing their love story on their wedding day. Charlie is a little bit quieter but has an incredibly goofy personality and once the music started playing he owned that dance floor!

I wanted to share a few of my many favorite frames from the day!! How cool are both of their shoes?! Charlie told me he had told the Tux company he wanted to be styling and this is what they gave him! He was definitely styling!!
Enjoy these for now!!

Cheers!
Shan

4 comments:

Emma Krueger said...

So cute! I am sure they are very HAPPY with the pics!

Megan said...

aw! these are so cute! i love her shoes haha

Rachel Blackwell said...

SOOOO Cute!! Love the first and last! Great job Shan!

Kelly said...

love them! especially the middle one of them looking at each other!