7.21.2010

Niesha and Floyd/ Dublin, CA Wedding

Niesha and Floyd are an amazing couple!! The first time I spoke with Niesha over coffee and photos I immediately loved the girl! She has such a sweet, soft spirit but at the same time strong and passionate. She knew exactly what she wanted for her wedding and we worked to build the perfect package.
Upon meeting Floyd at their engagement session I completely fell in love with their love story. Friends but never dating until one day Floyd woke up and knew that his wife was right in front of him. Their engagement photos were so fun and I enjoyed getting to know them more as a couple.
Their wedding was sweet, elegant and I cried for the majority of the day. Everything was well thought out and planned to a T. Niesha is a stunning bride and would take anyone's breath away!
Floyd is going to be an amazing husband. He is quiet but at the same time has a ton to say. He got a hold of the microphone during the toasts and gave a 30 minute + toast, but it never seemed long as every single word truly came from his heart. Left me crying again!!
Niesha and Floyd thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer and allowing me to be a part of your special day! Enjoy your memories and best of luck to you and your marriage!!



















No comments: