2.06.2010

Ashlee and Greg Engagement Session {Sneak Peek!}

I cannot believe that I am just now blogging these! I took these before the Holidays, edited them, and got them sent off quickly. We left town and my mind took a little break from the photo/blog world for a week or two! Then I just walked by their "Save The Date" on the fridge and thought Oh My Gosh!! I never blogged those!!
So... here ya go!!
Ashlee and Greg are getting married in June at the Murietta's Well Winery in Livermore! It is going to be a gorgeous wedding with the romantic setting of this vineyard and this fun loving couple!
Enjoy the Photos! They were taken at the Japanese Tea Gardens in S.F.





This is their sweet little girl Natalia! She was full of energy and spunk in all of the photos!







1 comment:

Rachel Blackwell said...

Last one if my favorite!!!