4.01.2010

Inbal {Maternity Sneak Peek: Mill Valley Depot!!}

It was a gorgeous Saturday morning at the Mill Valley Depot. I arrived a little early to finish my coffee and soak in the fresh air and cool morning breeze. I picked up some trash around the area and found some great locations for photos. The Sun was magical that morning and the Depot was empty and waiting for little kiddos to come run around!!
The minute David, Inbal and little Noam arrived I knew it was going to be a fun shoot. David and Inbal were very evidently in love and their love for their sweet little guy Noam shown all over them! After we chatted for a bit they started to play and I just started snapping away. I looove being able to capture families simply enjoying being a family through my lens. Sure there are times during the shoot that I will help you pose a bit, but the reason I do photography is to offer you this. True photos of your family.
The morning was loads of fun and after about an hour and 4 full memory cards we wrapped it up as we realized Mill Valley was having a Parade!
During the shoot Inbal had to pause a few times for contractions, but she assured me she was fine, she wasn't due yet! BUT little to everyone's surprise they welcomed their new little addition into the family THAT NIGHT!!! I laughed so hard when they told me because this isn't the first time someone has gone into labor after a photo session! Thank goodness we did them that morning!!
Enjoy the photos you guys and your precious baby boys!!!











7 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Little Noam's eyes are killer! and the one with him sticking his tummy out with Mommy, is soooo precious! GOOD JOB!

Emma Krueger said...

What a gorgeous family! Love the culrs on that little boy. Great job Shan.

Aurora said...

Beautiful shots... I love that the day ended up being the new baby's birthday! Wonderful...

amy said...

Goodness Shan these are awesome!!!

Rhyanne said...

Shan, these are gorgeous! The pic of their son and the balloon in front of the door are my fave!!!!!

sarah. said...

what in the beautiful eyes is going on with this family??!! awesome! :)

Inbal said...

Thank you, Shannon! The photos are great!