8.30.2010

Jessica and Caleb {{Couple Sneak Peek}}

I am so excited to post these photos!! A few weeks ago I got to pack up my bags and fly back to Texas where I grew up, and photograph one of my best friends weddings.

Jessica and I met when she was in 7th and I was in 8th grade. Her big sister was our Youth Intern at church so she introduced us! Jess was a skinny little thing, probably didn't weigh 80 pounds sopping wet, and her sweet spirit was just as fragile as her skinny little self was. Jessica is a deeeeep deeep lover and when she cares for people, she truly cares for them. Her heart & spirit are so incredibly soft and sweet that I remember thinking while we were growing up, can someone be that sweet??

By the time Jessica was 18 she decided to go to the same college as me. I was beyond thrilled and was so excited to welcome her to my college campus!! I loved having her so close to me!! I watched Jessica grow from a sweet little girl into a beautiful young lady over the course of our college experience. Jess was there with me when Drew and I started dating, she stood on the very same stage that she was married on to support me in my marriage, and she has 100% encouraged me through my marriage, starting my own company, and she has loved my sweet little Carsyn like she is her own niece.

Needless to say, Jessica is like a sister to me and I feel so so blessed to have been able to capture her wedding day for her. When she called me to tell me she was getting married in August I quickly asked if I could be her photographer instead of trying to squeeze into a dress 5 months pregnant. She was thrilled that I offered and I was so thrilled that she would except the gift!!

When I arrived at the Rehearsal I was so excited to meet this Caleb guy that I had heard so much about. I was definitely hesitant to except this boy that was marrying my sweet little Jess, but Caleb is hard not to love. His love for Jessica is just as deep as hers. I loved watching him take care of her through out the weekend. He is such a leader and I know that he will lead their family in such a Godly way. So Caleb, I totally approve of you marrying my girl Jess ;) thanks for being so good to her.

Ok, now on with the photos! I barely had to give these two ideas. They were just overflowing with love that I just followed them around and shot away. Thank you guys for such a special day!!!

Enjoy!!



































No comments: