10.25.2010

Helen Family Photos {{Shakespeare Garden}}

Another fun shoot at Shakespeare Garden! SG is one of my favorite locations in the city for family photos. You can always count on it being gorgeous, it's closed off by trees and gorgeous benches so your kids can't run too far. Also, I think it is a great reflection of the beauty of Golden Gate Park! If you are searching for a location to take photos I 100% recommend this place!! Plus it is fully shaded by 4:00 so it makes for an earlier shoot which is easier on your kiddos.

On to Helen and her adorable kiddos! I took their photos last year at the Palace of Fine Arts so this year we wanted to try something new. Her kids are so stinking adorable and really loved the camera and the idea of having their photos done. We had a blast coming up with fun ideas. Enjoy!

I love this photo ;)

and this one ;)


We took a little snack break, but I just love this photo of his cute little dimples ;)





I love that mom is always willing to join in on the jumping and dancing photos ;)


These two really love each other! I hope my two have a good bond like this!






No comments: